Dental Implants in London
Dental implants are the perfect way to restore your smile by replacing your missing or damaged teeth. We offer a comfortable restorative surgery to help you regain your confident smile and improve your oral health. Whether you are a resident of Camden or anywhere in London, our experienced professionals will perform a dental examination, listen to your oral concerns, needs and then determine the right course of treatment for your individual needs.
Types of dental implants at our clinic
We offer different kinds of traditional or standard dental implants in order to restore your smile and make it look just how you imagine it. After an initial consultation, our implant dentist will select the right option based on the tooth/teeth that need to be replaced.
- Single implant – We perform an implant treatment for a missing tooth.
- Denture Supported implants – Dentures can be fixed with tooth implants.
- Multiple implants – We offer implant supported bridge when multiple teeth are missing.
- All on 4 implants – Our dentists can fix a complete set of teeth in a day.
Procedure of dental implant:
An implant treatment usually involves different stages which take between three to nine months. A dental implant procedure involves:
- Proper assessment and treatment: During the initial consultation, following a full discussion of all possible alternatives, the dentist will come to a conclusion and provide you with the right evaluate of providing implant treatment. X-rays will be taken and models of the teeth will be prepared. A suitable treatment plan will be prepared withdetailed sequence of the treatment and all costs associated with it.
- Placement of implant: Implant placement is considered to be a simple surgical procedure that can be performed in a dental laboratory. The treatment is done with sedation and local anaesthesia, if necessary. During the assessment, if your jawbone appears to be weak, then there are a few options that can be performed for bone regeneration depending on the placement of the tooth implant.
- Integration period: Dental implants may take from six weeks to six months to fuse with the jawbone of the patient. During this period, bridge work or temporary dentures can be worn, when required. In certain cases, temporary teeth are fixed to the implants while they incorporate in the procedure called ‘immediate loading’.
- The restorative phase: After it has been integrated, the implants can be combined into function along with newer teeth options that range from a single crown, removable over denture, small or large bridge. A dental technician will work together with the surgeon who constructs these restorations.
- Proper maintenance: Once the implant treatment is done, the patient should start to clean their new teeth regularly, as being instructed by the dentist. A dental hygienist may give you some advice on proper care and maintenance so that you can keep your new smile clean and healthy. You should also see after restoring your natural teeth. See your dentist regularly to assess the health of your bone levels, soft tissue and integrity of the tooth restoration.
Benefits of tooth implant:
- Protects your teeth: It prevents your remaining teeth from moving into empty space thus, avoiding overcrowding and further teeth problems.
- Restores your appearance: It protects the natural shape of your face and improves your smile. Without having a complete set of teeth, your facial structure will begin to droop and sag. Thus, implants will be able to provide full support to the face and prevent bone loss.
- No cavities: You will not develop tooth cavities with an artificial root, however, you need to clean them regularly, just like your natural teeth.
- Correct bite problems: If you cannot bite correctly with the teeth, your ability to chew food properly may be impacted. With strong and stable artificial root, you can enjoy a well-balanced and healthy diet without avoiding hard or chewy foods.
- Look natural: It will give you the look and feel of natural teeth so that you can speak and smile with confidence.
- Less maintenance: Brush your teeth twice a day, floss daily and see your dentist for routine check-ups to take care of tooth implants once every six months.
Dental implant is not an optimal choice for the following people:
- A younger person whose jawbone is developing.
- A woman who has already conceived.
- A smoker due to healing complications in the mouth caused by the habit.
- A person with higher-dose radiation therapy around the head, jaw and neck.
- A person with teeth clenching and grinding that may cause extreme pressure on an implant and lead to failure.
Why choose us for dental implants in London?
- Dedicated and experienced staff – Our skilled team of dentists keep themselves updated with the latest advancements in dentistry so that they can provide you with optimum results.
- Personalised care and treatment – We have an effective and unique treatment plan for each patient that will match with their lifestyle.
- In-depth consultations – We will discuss the kind of treatment you need to perform and explain all the possible options so that you can make the right decision.
- Quality treatment – All the patients can benefit from our simple and hassle-free treatments during any stage of their life.
- Affordable cost – We offer dental implants at an affordable price along with suitable payment plans to fit every budget.
Cost Of Dental Implants:
||Fee per Item From
||Practice Plan From
Are you too worried about your missing teeth?
You may visit our dentists to improve your appearance and smile!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Some FAQs on dental implants:
What makes a good candidate for an implant procedure?
- Good oral health and hygiene.
- Sufficient jawbone to support implants.
- Healthy and strong gum tissues.
- Improved overall health condition.
What problems can be treated with implants?
- Missing teeth.
- Decayed teeth.
- Loose teeth.
- Damaged teeth.
- Broken or cracked teeth.
How safe are tooth implants?
Dental implants are safe and effective when you have strong bones and healthy gums. You should maintain a good oral hygiene and your mouth should be free from cavities. The detailed examination that will be carried out by one of our dentists will ensure that you are eligible for the surgery.
Is age an important factor for implants?
No, there aren’t any age restrictions for the success of dental implants. Patients above 70 years can replace loose partials as well as full dentures with implant-supported restorations. They can even enjoy the benefits of chewing, speaking and lead a better lifestyle.
How painful is implant procedure?
The treatment involves some kind of discomfort, however, most patients find it easy to tolerate. Any post-operative discomfort can be managed by taking over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medication such as OTC pain-relievers, ibuprofen or ice.
How can I take care of my tooth implants?
You need to brush and care for implant-supported teeth like your natural teeth. Make sure you see your dentist and oral hygienist regularly for proper review and maintenance.
How can implants help in improving my appearance?
If you have missing or broken teeth, then this can leave a great impact on your appearance. Tooth implants can give you the look and feel of natural teeth. They will also correct your oral imperfections and improve your overall smile.
How much time will the implant procedure take?
The entire process of implants can take somewhere from 6 to 8 or 9 months and will require you to undergo two surgical procedures. At the first appointment, titanium ‘tooth root’ will be placed gently into the socket. During the second surgery, your new crown will be fixed to the artificial root.
How long will my implant last?
When you brush, floss and clean regularly, implants may last for a lifetime. Follow good oral hygiene habits to improve your overall health and your implant will last for a long time.