Porcelain Veneers in London – Recreate Natural Look of Your Teeth
Porcelain Veneers can be used for correcting various dental concerns such as crooked, chipped, uneven, discoloured, gapped or protruding teeth for patients in London. These custom made dental veneers help to improve the appearance of teeth within a short period of time. The number of veneers required will depend on personal preference.
We usually perform 4-10 veneers on front teeth and offer whitening treatment for the rest. Your smile can be improved without the need for a veneer on each tooth.
Usually, you will require two dental appointments to complete this cosmetic dental procedure that is associated with minimal pain. The appointments will last on average for 90 minutes, we try to make the entire experience comfortable and relaxed and you may be offered a local anesthetic. You will be able to return to your normal activities right away.
Porcelain veneers can be used to:
- Change the colour of a tooth
- Improve the alignment of teeth
- Change the shape of a tooth
- Close gaps between the teeth
- Improve worn teeth
- Repair damaged and chipped teeth
- Are less intrusive than dental crowns
Procedure of porcelain veneers:
- We will listen carefully to what you say about the areas you want to improve. After this, we will provide you with advice on what can be done, the treatment options, and get your approval before starting the procedure.
- Select the right shade of colour for your veneers.
- Your gums and teeth may require some preparation for your smile makeover.This may involve contouring of gums or the removal of old stained fillings.
- Design the right shape for your teeth and then prepare customised veneers for you.
- Check the shape of the new teeth in your mouth to ensure that they fit properly and that you are satisfied with them.
- Make sure that the veneers give you the look and feel of natural teeth and complement your smile.
- Your new smile will be bonded onto the natural teeth with state-of-the art bonding systems that are strong and durable.
Advantages of porcelain veneers:
- Durability and strength – These veneers are made of strong and durable material that ensures you can continue enjoying your favourite food and drinks.
- Long-term solution – Veneers should last for 10 to 15 years with the maintenance of good oral hygiene.
- Customised for your smile – Teeth impressions will be sent to the dental laboratory and the veneers handcrafted and adjusted with individual teeth.
- Simple and quick process – The placement of veneers can be accomplished within two dental visits.
- Stain-resistant – Like your natural teeth veneers are highly resistant to stains. You can maintain whiter and brighter teeth while drinking tea, coffee and other coloured products that may cause stains to the teeth as long as you clean well.
- Cosmetic benefits – These veneers can help with improving chipped, broken, cracked, discoloured, and slightly misaligned or widely spaced teeth. They are usually used for cosmetic purpose and placed on the front and on visible teeth.
- Short recovery time – After the placement, you can leave the dental practice and resume your daily activities.
- Combined with other dental treatments – Tooth whitening can get rid of stained and discolored teeth. You will have brighter and whiter teeth and an attractive smile.
- Improved level of confidence – An improved smile will make you more confident about your appearance.
Cost of porcelain veneers
||Fee per Item From
||Practice Plan From
Why choose us for veneers
- Achieve an attractive smile with minimal pain
- Get the best value for money
- Feel confidence in the work of our highly skilled dentists