Your choice for dental care with us
As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. We at Camden High Street Practice Ltd believe that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quallty of care, is to offer you membership of our own Preventative Care Plan which provides:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment
- Greater choice of treatment and materials
- More time to help prevent decay and gum disease
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments and sundries.
- Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Redundancy Protection.
Preventative Care Plan £21.00 per month
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
– Clinical examination
– Checking for signs of oral cancer
– Bite-wing x-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular appointments with a professional experienced Hygienist
(two per year) to provide:
– Scale and polish
– periodontal advice
– Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Priority appointment times for Plan members. Full access to surgery hours – you will not be restricted to our NHS clinic hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Production of study models when required.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 15% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 15% reduction off any fillings.
- 15% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- 15% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
- 15% reduction off oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy Protection for up to 12 months.